Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Seven Carpool Lanes

Day 7 of the 15 Day Writing Challenge.

Write something crappy huh? How about something I've already written and plan on refining into a novella? Check back to one of my later posts, REUNITE.


Am I the only one that thinks the carpool lane is bullshit? Why do cars with more than one person in them get an advantage over everyone else that is returning from work? Is it to cut down air pollution? An incentive to drive fewer cars, allowing you to bypass all of the fools stuck on I-405 for an hour to go 10 miles?

How about this; <by the way, did I use that semi colon correctly?> Screw the carpool lane. Open it up. If the carpool lane is there to reduce the amount of cars on the road and reduce air pollution in the process, why don't we change the carpool lane into an open lane for all. This will allow traffic to move a little bit smoother/faster and also cut down on ALL of the idling cars, pouring exhaust into the air we breath. A win win? Please tell me if this is a ridiculous idea...

Open the damn express lane to all!!!

On a side note, my wife and I played a fun two-player board game last night entitled Mr. Jack.
Fun game indeed. One player plays a detective and the other plays Jack the Ripper and the detective must deduce which character is Jack before dawn arrives or Jack escapes the city. Check it out.


My second board game creation is coming along nicely. Just need to fine tune some rules and should be creating an alpha tester soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment