Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 9 and Realize

Well, it's day 9 of the 15 Day Writers Challenge and I really don't think I will be able to accomplish much in this case. Networking and obtaining fans and patrons? Ugh, I'm not cut out for that kind of shit. Truth be told, I don't like people. I don't like the human race very much at all. Disgusting creatures that have disconnected themselves so far from their roots that only a handful have even come to realize this. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a filthy, dirty hippy, although I do consider myself a neo-hippy (a techy-savvy, peace-loving fool).

Ishmael. Read it.

I am also, like, 1/16th Cherokee (God I hope I got that tribe correct. Pathetic I don't even know my true roots and this is the kind of shit I'm talking about) so I'd like to think my past was grounded to Mother Earth.

I love trees and I believe my spirit animal are crows and ravens, if not birds themselves.

We are wasteful and choose to believe in a higher being only because we are afraid of what will happen after we die and haven't "followed the rules". Believing in God makes you feel at peace? Give me a fucking break! Take some mushrooms or drop some acid and it will change your mind (I have never taken acid myself, though I have had quiet a few trips with the Fun Guy). Have you ever seen a fat priest? Gluttony. He is going to Hell... oh wait. It's ok because God forgives all. Huh? Why is there a Hell then? How about all of those child molesters in the church (who knows how many of those cases are true. I am sure most of them were kids and parents trying to get a settlement). They are in prison now, getting sodomized roughly two to three times a days. They are forgiven. By God, not us. We hold grudges apparently. But truth be told, if it were me, kill 'em. Kill 'em all.

I really think I could go forever on this. A pathetic rant that I am sure you have all heard a million times. My point? Reconnect with the Earth. I'm not saying to start bathing in compost and rainwater or eat Douglas Fir Bark Soup, just realize. That's all.

Realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment