Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Job

Well, I guess the title of the character analyzation of the small pacific northwest company is fucking perfect (A Year to Fix Nothing) for I have worked there for one year and was recently approached by a certain gentleman and offered a job as the head caretaker for their 16 million dollar yacht. Fucking amazing. I really don't know what I do to deserve these opportunities I am offered. I can't really go into the details, extremely hush hush, but it is pretty exciting.

So unfortunately I haven't been able to get any new writing done. Went out last night and right now my head feels like a swollen pimple, about to explode it's puss... hold on, this is grossing me out. I can't talk about that right now. Need some bread or something to soak up all the booze in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment