Friday, June 1, 2012

Good morning to all.

Listening to a fantastic song right now, entitled "If They Left Us Alone Now" by Wool. Heard it for the first time on Lost Discs Radio (lostdiscsradio.com) and fell in love with it. I eventually e-mailed Jim E. himself and told him how enthralled I was with that certain episode (there were quiet a few good songs on there) and he ended up ripping the song for me off the LP and sent it to me. Very nice of him! Also, there will be a live show this Saturday night so you all should check it out, online at 10:00PM eastern.

Currently reading Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72. Great book so far. Honestly, I never thought I would ever be able to enjoy a political book, but luckily it is as if the book is about him (well, duh) with the background being the current politics. And of course it helps that he is an incredibly interesting character himself. I also find the addition of fictional characters (Raoul Duke for instance) very intriguing, letting the reader wonder who is real and which characters Hunter is using to fuck with you. Gonzo journalism/literature is fascinating to me.

Currently working on that character analyzation of a small company in the Pacific Northwest. It should be interesting. I believe I have finally come up with a title: "A Year to Fix Nothing". Will post a piece here and there when I complete them.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any comments flung at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment