Sunday, June 17, 2012

Neglection

Well, talk about neglecting. Have a shit ton going on right now. Trying to get this position on a private yacht so that has taken a lot of my time. Also my board game is moving along in production so I have been involved in that heavily. It is coming closer and closer to becoming a Kickstarter campaign. I am also looking forward to this surfing trip immensely. I need this very badly, I can't stress that enough. I am becoming more and more disillusioned with the world and people around me that I absolutely need to get out of here and reconnect to nature, the sand, the ocean. Plan on crabbing and clamming as well (mentioned that before of course).

Is anyone listening?

It's ok. Writing makes me feel good, better even.

For whoever is out there, thanks. I appreciate it and I hope to see you again tomorrow.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment